Sunday, August 17, 2008

Earrings, kittens and other fine things

Alyssa wanted her ears pierced before she starts school.Dh authorized the deal so I decided to go ahead and get it done tonight. So i have her on the bed and Im unwrapping the needle and tell her to lay her head down in my lap. Poor thing starts crying before I even touch her! So I calm her down and give her the option of not doing it ...she still wants it done. First one is through and she says oww! Then I get ready for the second one and she just lays there and giggles throughout the whole thing.

She looks very pretty. I'll have to post a picture soon :).

Mil, Sil, and her baby came down to visit today. It has been to long. I wish we could see them more often but we sure are cherishing their time here.

I went outside a minute tonight and momma cat has moved the kittens to the porch 9 they were under the next door neighbor's house ) . Courtney is going to be thrilled when she finds them in the morning .

No comments: